- Stuffed animals in the back window of cars. I don't understand this. I've seen 30 or more sun-faded little animals on top of the back seat of many cars. Why?
- Cabinet doors that are left open.
- Toilet paper coming from the bottom of the roll instead of the top. I have been know to change the roll in other people's homes.
- When I go to use 3 tab position file folders and someone has used all of the right position tab folders leaving only center and left tab position folders. Why don't they package these already collated?
- Socks that are for shoe sizes 9 or less. That's all you can buy if you are a woman. Someone could make a million dollars marketing socks for women whose shoe size is 10 or higher.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Five things that bother me more than they should (in no particular order):